- Firestone Productions worked with McNeely, Pigott and Fox to rebrand the esteemed Jobs program. Together we designed a creative overhaul for the Department of Labor national program for the first time in over 50 years. We produced national spots like these, as well as a social media campaign reflecting a new look and feel for the program.
- This commercial spot for Samsung’s H-Series refrigerator was one of five that we shot on a sound stage in London as part of a web series we produced entitled Smart and Simple. These ads served as pre-and post-roll commercials and integrated nicely into the web series by utilizing the show’s host.
- The shopping network QVC contracted us to shoot this promo/commercial for “The Heidi Klum Jewelry Collection.” We shot Heidi while she did a photo shoot for her collection, gathering footage of her getting ready and of the photo shoot itself, after which we filmed her tag for the spot.
- One of a series of celebrity spots for the Live Earth concert, a ground breaking international climate change awareness concert event seen around the world. The concept of this campaign was extremely simple—shot in black and white we filmed slices of life that featured international notables including Vice President Al Gore (who organized the event) Sherly Crow, Kate Hudson and Meg Ryan.
- While we’ve shot lots of automotive running footage and other car content, this spot was done “down and dirty,” using stock and found footage as well as fast, flashy cutting and great music. A quick turnaround, this was one of those spots that came together in a day to the delight of the client. The Sonata...
- National TV Campaign
- Integrated Commercial Campaign
- Broadcast Commercial
- Online Concept Spot
- Music Driven Spot