- We interviewed narrator Tom Cruise and shot behind the scenes footage of the star doing the voice-overs for this 70mm IMAX film. In addition to interviewing Cruise, we also interviewed the producers and worked with NASA and Lockheed Martin for this featurette.
- In addition to interviewing the voice-actors for this 70mm Christmas film, we also interviewed the film’s target audience—kids. We screened the movie for elementary school students at the IMAX screening room in Santa Monica. What resulted was some adorable and very watchable testimonials from our young “reviewers,” and one of our favorite featurettes.
- We travelled to the far east for the Behind the Scenes of China: The Panda Adventure. We filmed in Shanghai and on the Yangtze river for this period historical film starring Maria Bello. We embedded with the film crew, traveling close to the Tibetan border to film at a Panda Sanctuary, where our entire crew was actually able to play with the Panda Bears!
- Exotic sea creatures AND movie stars! IMAX's premiere underwater documentary features exotic sea life in stunning 70mm 3D. For this featurette, we interviewed narrators Kate Winslet in New York and Johnny Depp in the South Pacific on the set of one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies!
- They were the Motown sound, yet they shared none of the fame nor money for their legendary studio work. The Funk Brothers produced more hits than The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys and Elvis Presley combined. For this featurette on the documentary Standing in the Shadows of Motown, we interview several of the surviving unsung heros of Detroit’s signature sound.
- Star-Powered Featurette
- Family Film EPK
- EPK Filmed in China
- Undersea EPK
- Music Mini Doc