- This category is where our passion lies. Our video work for the American Heart Association, the Sandy Hook Promise, the Syrian American Medical Society, Live Earth, Anti-cancer, anti-ALS, anti-Elder Abuse initiatives, the Proposition 8 fight and so many other great causes allow us to use our storytelling and production skills to bring life to issues that really matter.
- Firestone Productions was on the front lines of this exciting and important battle in the fight for LGBTQ American civil rights. With crews on the steps of the Supreme Court in Washington D.C., as well as at Los Angeles and San Francisco’s city halls, we covered the entire breaking news story
- Our years of work with EIF—the Entertainment Industry Foundation, include celebrity interviews, awards videos, public service announcements, commercials and event coverage. Work includes projects with Tom Hanks, Mandy Moore, Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman and Jamie Lee Curtis.
We shot this public service announcement with Eva Longoria at Smashbox Studios in Hollywood. We had only 15 minutes with the star for this cancer awareness campaign which we shot for the Entertainment Industry Foundation.
- Cause Marketing Montage
- Frontline News/Documentary Coverage
- Celebrity Cause Marketing
- Star PSA Montage
- Celeb Awareness Video