- This is the title sequence from Popped, a show produced by T-Group and Executive Produced by Scott Firestone. The show, which includes episodes on Lil’ Wayne, Rhianna, Usher, Brittney Spears and Eminem chronicles the very moment or song that made that artist “Pop” and become a household name. Scott was tapped as showrunner because of his extensive music experience, including being one of the original producer/directors on VH1’s Behind the Music.
- Early in his career Scott Firestone spent two years at VH1 directing documentaries and shows while working to develop original series. One of those shows was the iconic “Behind The Music” series. For this episode on Billy Joel, Scott interviewed the legendary musician in an Italian restaurant near his home in Bar Harbor Long Island, where he spoke openly about his music, his storied career, his failed marriage to Christie Brinkley and being robbed [...] by his manager Frank Weber.
- Scott Firestone directed this memorable episode debunking paranormal shows, ghost hunters, mediums, UFO nuts and conspiracy theorists on Showtime’s popular series "Penn & Teller’s Bullshit!". It was a fun assignment for Firestone and a bit of a twist—considering that he had directed the paranormal show Sightings for years, a show that took ghosts, aliens and psychics very seriously.
- Scott directed stirring stories of successful adoptions for over a decade on CBS’ prime time network special “A Home For The Holidays.” The annual special raises awareness for the importance of foster care adoptions and the thousands of children who are waiting to be adopted.
- Firestone travelled around the U.S. for this Discovery Channel show which gave a behind the scenes look at the world of high fashion. Shot in Miami, this episode featured sultry models, sunshine and the not always too glamourous life of the models and photographers who capture beautiful images that appear on the pages of fashion magazines around the world.
- Original Music Series
- Music Documentary
- One Hour Ghost Episode
- Network Christmas Special
- Docu-Fashion Series