- Using a combination of original and stock graphics with After Effects, we designed and built this video for a company that, through events, partnerships and fundraising activities around the globe is driving success by funding cutting edge ALS research at the ALS Therapy Development Institute.
- A brief peek at just a few of the fashion training videos we’ve produced over the years. Educators and cosmetic/beauty brands are drawn to work with us because of the high-end fashion programming TV and documentaries we’ve created over the years. Firestone Productions creates beautiful looking shots and videos that appeal to up and coming students in the beauty industry.
- Here’s an excerpt from an animated training video we did for the Department of Labor’s Job Corps program. The purpose is to explain to potential employers the benefits of hiring students who have graduated from this government funded work training program.
- During a routine pediatric visit, 10-year-old Alec and his family found out that he had a rare congenital heart defect. We called this video “A Matter of Perspective,” zeroing in on how kids see everything differently from adults in this effective fundraising video for the American Heart Association.
- We produced this video for the Syrian American Medical Society. Much like Doctors Without Borders, this group of brave doctors risk—and sadly, too frequently, lose—their lives...This video was recently shown at a gala that raised over three million dollars for the organization.
- Corporate video needs are evolving with the pace of technology. Dozens of big companies including Novartis, Microsoft, Dermatological, The American Heart Association, Mazda, Samsung and BMW have trusted us with their brand. Philanthropic organizations and charities have similarly counted on our ability to tell a compelling story for their fundraising videos and cause marketing campaigns.
- This year, the L.A. Chamber of Commerce tapped Firestone Productions to create a series of videos for World Trade Week, a 93-year-old tradition, including this overview kickoff video. Included in the event and our videos are L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti, Magic Johnson, Tony Blair and Los Angeles Times owner Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong.
- We were proud to work with L.A. Councilmember Gil Cedillo as he did his part to save one community of seniors from possible eviction as documented in this advocacy video. This campaign ended up keeping a community of seniors in their homes.
- We produced this video for the Los Angeles Football Club. This organization builds soccer fields, provides scholarships, equipment and coaching to underserved teens. LAFC also connects children to vital education as well as social and health care services.
- We produced this video for FITE—Financial Independence Through Entrepreneurship. It's an initiative started by skin care giant Dermalogica to empower women in third world nations by providing them with small business loans. We designed and filmed the shots of the hands and mixed those shots with graphics and stock footage to create this philanthropic video.
- This category is where our passion lies. Our video work for the American Heart Association, the Sandy Hook Promise, the Syrian American Medical Society, Live Earth, Anti-cancer, anti-ALS, anti-Elder Abuse initiatives, the Proposition 8 fight and so many other great causes allow us to use our storytelling and production skills to bring life to issues that really matter.
- Firestone Productions was on the front lines of this exciting and important battle in the fight for LGBTQ American civil rights. With crews on the steps of the Supreme Court in Washington D.C., as well as at Los Angeles and San Francisco’s city halls, we covered the entire breaking news story
- Our years of work with EIF—the Entertainment Industry Foundation, include celebrity interviews, awards videos, public service announcements, commercials and event coverage. Work includes projects with Tom Hanks, Mandy Moore, Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman and Jamie Lee Curtis.
We shot this public service announcement with Eva Longoria at Smashbox Studios in Hollywood. We had only 15 minutes with the star for this cancer awareness campaign which we shot for the Entertainment Industry Foundation.
- Fundraising Tools
- Medical Training Series
- Fashion Beauty Instruction Montage
- Automotive Training Video
- Educational Outreach
- Survivor Story
- Crisis Video
- Education Advocacy Video
- Corporate Montage
- Business Community Building
- Financial Event Video
- Labor Testimonial Video
- Political Advocacy
- Building Hope with Sports
- Female Empowerment
- Cause Marketing Montage
- Frontline News/Documentary Coverage
- Celebrity Cause Marketing
- Star PSA Montage
- Celeb Awareness Video