- During a routine pediatric visit, 10-year-old Alec and his family found out that he had a rare congenital heart defect. We called this video “A Matter of Perspective,” zeroing in on how kids see everything differently from adults in this effective fundraising video for the American Heart Association.
- We produced this video for the Syrian American Medical Society. Much like Doctors Without Borders, this group of brave doctors risk—and sadly, too frequently, lose—their lives...This video was recently shown at a gala that raised over three million dollars for the organization.
- We produced this video for the Los Angeles Football Club. This organization builds soccer fields, provides scholarships, equipment and coaching to underserved teens. LAFC also connects children to vital education as well as social and health care services.
- We produced this video for FITE—Financial Independence Through Entrepreneurship. It's an initiative started by skin care giant Dermalogica to empower women in third world nations by providing them with small business loans. We designed and filmed the shots of the hands and mixed those shots with graphics and stock footage to create this philanthropic video.
- Survivor Story
- Crisis Video
- Education Advocacy Video
- Building Hope with Sports
- Female Empowerment