- A montage of some of the celebrity cause marketing spots we've done which include stars Eva Longoria, Mandy Moore, Julianne Moore, Billy Ray Cyrus, Carrie Ann Inaba, Marcia Cross, Edward James Olmos, Meg Ryan, Heidi Klum, Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudson, Jean Smart, Mariel Hemingway, Felicity Huffman, Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Jamie Lee Curtis and Kyle McLaughlin.
- A public service announcement we worked on for the Christina Applegate Foundation Right Action for Women in association with the Entertainment Industry Foundation. Having had breast cancer herself, the star founded the organization to educate women what it means to be at an increased risk for breast cancer and to provide resources for screening.
- Live Earth, the ground breaking concert created by Al Gore to bring awareness to climate change, brought together more than 150 musical acts. The event broke records with 55 million video streams in over 130 countries. This dramatic PSA features Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudson, Meg Ryan, Sarah Ferguson, Sheryl Crow and Tipper Gore reading aloud a poem entitled “I Believe,” a tome to reverence for nature written by a slain college student.
- We filmed Mandy Moore for this promo for the “Revlon Run/Walk for Women” event. Revlon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) have proudly distributed more than $70 million raised through the Revlon Run/Walks to women's cancer research and support programs.
- A tie in with the QVC shopping network, we produced and directed this spot which publicized the shopping channel’s annual “Shoes on Sale” event. We filmed Jamie Lee Curtis on a sound stage at Quixote Studios, with a 25-foot crane, surrounded by shoes. All the proceeds each year benefit breast cancer research and education.
- Stars for a Cause
- A Personal Cause
- A Message with Power
- Event Promo
- Celebrity Promo